Our vision is to connect the contributors and beneficiaries through our CSR programme to create values in people's lives.
How it works?
- Beneficiaries will list down their required items and VIHETHI will forward the list into the WISH LIST column. Contributors can choose to contribute in accordance to the WISH LIST.
- We do not collect cash or cheque from our contributors. However, contributors can deal directly with the beneficiaries and get official receipts from them.
Who are the Beneficiaries?
- Following categories are:
- Underprivileged children's homes
- Old folk homes
- For those who are currently looking for these items such as food & beverages, books & magazines, toiletries, clothes, electrical appliances, furniture & motivational talks.
Note: Contributed items are strictly for the usage of underprivileged children or residence of old folk homes only.
Who are the Contributors?
- Our clients or companies who have sent their employees to attend our public programmes or have engaged us to conduct in-house trainings or consulting projects.
- Our participants who have attended our public programmes or in-house trainings who wish to be part of this initiative.
- As a Contributor, upon contributing to the Beneficiaries’ needs, you are entitled for a 10% discount from the normal price of our public programmes which is valid for a year from the date of contribution.
- Terms & Conditions:
- Sponsors could hand over their contributions directly to the beneficiaries.
- Items given should be in good and usable condition.
- Expired stocks or stocks that are expiring in three (3) months’ time will not be accepted.